Just write

This is my mantra for the next 2 weeks. "Just Write!" I need to produce a substantial amount of work for my last advanced writing workshop before my thesis that starts in August. Yikes! I have tons of ideas but can't seem to decide on just one. I think that I may just sit in front of the white screen and do what I need to and that is, again, "Just Write". So, between doing groceries, putting them all away, nursing the baby, changing a dirty diaper, feeding the dog, picking up the two bigger girls up from summer camp, going to pee, at least once, and feeding the new goldfish, I need to "Just Write". No ifs, ands or buts! My life is wonderful and I need to savor and document each moment of it. Is it nap time yet??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs