Gearing up for Mom 2.0 Summit!

I'm beyond thrilled to be attending my very first conference this weekend!! All the fun starts today at Mom 2.0 Summit being held at The Ritz-Carlton on Key Biscayne.  White Sand White Party here I come!

For some weeks now I've been able to connect with really nice moms/bloggers over some Facebook groups, Twitter feeds and Pinterest boards.  I have no idea what to expect from this event.  I'm new to all of this so there is nervous excitement in one place here.

I'm open and ready to connect.  Period.

I'm simply looking forward to meeting and connecting with all of the wonderful moms, bloggers, entrepreneurs, media sponsors, sponsors and everyone else in between.  You can view their awesome schedule here.

If truth be told, I normally don't like crowds and I steer away from large groups but I'm definitely going to let my hair down (well, my short hair, at least) and go with it.  I'm hoping to be surprised and inspired by all around me.  I'll be tweeting my way through it (or try to!)

I'll post pics and fun stuff as soon as I have it.  If you'll be there, please find me!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs