On a lighter note: Georgia bound!

Remember when I wrote about the amazing gift I received from my Aunt & Uncle? Well, if you didn't read it you can find it here.

After receiving that 'proof of little wonder' and how it moved me beyond what I had ever expected, I immediately planned a trip to go up and visit them.  I knew that it was time for us to reunite once again and this time with my three amazing daughters for them to love as well.

We'll be heading out to Georgia this weekend! I've decided to spend 2 entire weeks with them because a short weekend will not suffice.

My Uncle has already been making preparations for our arrival, more for the girls because he already got all three of them their own bikes!

I know that they're just as excited as I am.  I'm a bit worried about the intense noise level that my girls will be brining to their lovely abode. Yikes!  There is never a dull moment with three very spirited and curious little girls.  I just cannot wait to see the look on their faces...

I'm hoping to have more time to sit and continue working on my current book while visiting them.  We'll see... I'll be blogging and writing and sharing our visit either way.

The other night, my husband said to me right before I zonked out,
"You know, I saw your book in Barnes & Noble."

"You did, did you?" I responded.

"I'm putting it out there for you!" He continued.

"Was it on the New York Times Bestseller list?" I asked.

"Oh, well, I couldn't see THAT much." He said.  I just chuckled and thanked him for believing in me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs