Balance?

The girls and I have been back home for a week now.  We had a wonderful two-week visit with our loving family in Georgia and now we miss them terribly.

Surprisingly, I wasn't able to get as much writing as I thought I would.  I made a Vlog about that.

Now we're getting back to our day to day life.  The adjustment has been a bit challenging.  There's always work to be done in order to get back on track.  The house is upside down, I have about 5 days worth of laundry to do and I've clearly fallen behind on my writing.

Never. Enough. Time.

In any case, I'm trying and slowly getting myself back on track.  I think? I hope! I'm playing catch up...

What I've learned in this instance is that sometimes you have to disconnect in a way to gain some or most of your senses back.  It's been tough.  

And by the way, balance is so overrated!

I often wonder if balance actually exists?

I don't believe that there ever really is a 'middle' balance.  You're either leaning too far left or too far right and not ever in the middle.  I guess a trapeze artist has really got that balance act down to a science! I should go take a lesson or two from one of them.

In the meantime, I'll continue to keep trying.  I'm optimistic!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs