ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'd like to officially announce the 'birth' of 'Voice It-To Stop Childhood Sexual Abuse' via voiceitplease(dot)blogspot(dot)com  Please visit this new blog and show your support to my cause to VOICE Sexual Abuse.

This is a rampant issue that needs to be SPOKEN and SHARED.  Victims can come forward either anonymously or openly to share their stories of sexual abuse.  You can e-mail your story to me at vjubis@gmail.com  Please let me know if you wish to remain anonymous in your sharing.  I will ALWAYS honor your anonymity if you so choose.  This form of abuse not only affects the victim but everyone in that person's life as well.

Again, thank YOU for your support, encouragement and STORIES!

Openly and gratefully,
Vanessa Jubis 

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs