gone with a {tug}

      A few weeks ago I wrote about my IUD-ilemma and how I was experiencing some fucked up unusual symptoms.  After carrying it in my lovely little uterus for two years and noting that there were some side effects that were not normal for me, I decided that it was time to get it taken the hell out.  Of course I struggled with the the issue of ohcrapnowIneedtokeepupwithmyfertilitysignals issue.  So after talking with my darling husband and him being on board with digging the whole 'taking charge of your fertility', I knew that it was right thing to do.

Luckily, we have a fabulous OB/GYN in the family (my hubby's first cousin) and all it took was one text message to her and I was in her office, stripped down to simply the hot pink polish on my toes, feet in the stirrups and that crunchy paper sticking to my back.  Between some small talk: So how are the girls?....  And just like that,

it

was

gone

with

a

tug.

Voila! 

OHMYGOSHTHANKGOODNESSTHATTHINGISOUT-OUT-OUT!!!


And there it is...my actual IUD... (gross, sorry!)  good-bye...so long... 



Me.  IUD.  Free.  Joy! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs