{sinus} hell

I've had two blah weeks so far.  First is was the flu and then I got over that...but now...

it's. my. sinus'.

blah. blah. blah. blah. blah. blah.

I. am. so. over. this. blah-ness.

I used to have a Neti Pot but got rid of it.  What a poo-poo head I am!  I can so use it now but I'm so friggin tired and the sinus pressure in my head has me zoned out and plopped on the couch.  So instead, I'm irrigating my green booger infested nasal gateway with some saline spray that darling hubby got me this morning.

I hate this.

I hate feeling useless.

I hate feeling blah.

I hate having a sinus infection damn it!


not. happy.


ouchie.


uhhh. my. head. 

go away!


I. want. me. back.


a kiss from my daughter is about the only thing that makes me feel a little better

2 comments:

Mabel Martinez said...

Love reading...keep it going...

Vanessa Jubis said...

Thank you Mabel! I love fans like you! :) xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs