It was a damp Halloween & Hello Thanksgiving!

Our Halloween evening got off to a very damp start this year but that didn't stop us.  My 'Ladybug Girl', 'Dorothy' and 'Princess' were way too excited to let all that candy pass them by... It rained.  It sprinkled.  They tricked.  They treated.  I giggled.  They ate a shit load of candy.  It rained some more.  But.  We.  Had.  Fun.  Period.

Oh, and yes, I was a GIANT, 'Tickle me Pink' Crayon.


Excited girly girls...

'we're going to get candied out soon!'

the perfect 'bug boots' for a sweet 'ladybug girl'

'there's no place like h-o-m-e'



a happy 'little princess'

raining leaves...

'you see?  it's right over the rainbow!'

I don't want to dirty my royal dress!






my spontaneous moon child...







til next Halloween...

I'll close with my 'grateful' thought of the day, you know, to ring in our 'thankful month'... 








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs