Pinterest {whore} & a little 'hand' craft


Image via Google

I'll admit it.  I'm an official Pinterest Whore! 


I was introduced to Pinterest  over the summer by a dear mama friend of mine.  When I first heard of it, I was like 'Waa??' but when I took a peek, I was like 'Whaaat was I missing?!' I was hooked and immediately starting pinning, re-pinning and sharing on my Facebook & Twitter.

I still have to organize my boards a little better (working on it).  I can't speak enough about how incredibly AWESOME this site is.  What geniuses that came up with the entire concept! Kudos to them!

I've already been searching and pinning fun stuff for Christmas and the holidays in general.  I love getting ideas from here and so will you.  I promise!  Sometimes you'll even score a short 'picture' tutorial which is fab because if you're like me, a visual learner, it's super fun and easy to follow.  I suck at reading directions. Ugg! It's annoying but I try when I have to.




Cute Craft with brown lunch bag


Rice Krispy Snow Men! The girls want to make these! So cute! 


Above are my $1 mini mittens turned X-Mas Banner.  I've been meaning to post this easy tutorial.  
I made a simple banner by sewing fabric letters onto the mittens and then running red/white bakers twine as the banner hanger.  It's super easy if you're sewing savvy (at a basic level).  


I LOVE this wreath! I may re-vamp my x-mas wreath to something like this.  Naturally my Sabrina wants the wreath to have HER initial.  She's too much! It'll be a 'J' instead.  

So waste no more time and type your fingers on over to Pinterest and get yourself an account and start pinning and sharing your finds.   I said, GO!! 


HAPPY PINNING AND RE-PINNING Pinterest'ers! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs