Ode to my little band-aid

My three year old daughter is obsessed with Band-aids! 
She 'needs' one for just about every mundane thing that happens to her.  
I even find them on her furniture because it got a 'boo-boo'.  
It's quite cute but she's breaking my band-aid bank! 
What is it with toddlers and band-aids?! 


I was inspired to write a little 'Ode', you know, in celebration of her little obsession.  Enjoy! 


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


O little band-aid, what would I be without you?


I tear you apart but you stick to me or even my shoe.


Mama complains about your super sticky glue.


I just think it's so untrue.


O little band-aid you're still the one I turn to... 


especially when I have the flu.


O little band-aid thank you! I'll always be your stickiest fan!


Oh! and I love that you come in a variety of 
my favorite characters that look great on my hand. 


You're never bland but always grand. 


O little band-aid you make a stand!  Without you, I'd simply fall apart.


I thank you little band-aid from the bottom of my heart.


You've taught me to appreciate fine art... 






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs