Ugh


Image via Google
'Ugh' is the prefix to many of my 'blah' expressions.  

As in:

  • Ugh, that was so dumb!
  • Ugh, this poo smells like road kill!
  • Ugh, (blank) is calling AGAIN!?
  • Ugh, look at the time.
  • Ugh, this look terrible on me.
  • Ugh, the laundry is my enemy.
  • Ugh, what am I doing this for?
  • Ugh, I'm so bloated.
  • Ugh, SpongeBob is so annoying!
  • Ugh, why are toddlers so picky?
  • Ugh, I totally screwed up. 
  • Ugh, I need more coffee.
  • Ugh, this shit sucks.
  • Ugh, I need a drink.
  • Ugh....
You get the point.

Today started out somewhat fine.  Hence my Day #1 of  February photo a day challenge below.



But then, the day plummeted.

I'm not sure if it was the asshole Miami drivers or the shrieking bickering of the girls in the back seat of the car WHILE dealing with the asshole Miami drivers.  Or maybe it was...who the heck knows...?

It doesn't matter.

Today was an 'Ugh' day.

Here's to a better tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs