How I made my {magical red shoes}

I've been meaning to re-purpose a pair of cute flats I own.  
Actually, I wanted more of a WOW factor! 
They happen to be super duper comfortable as well.  
Today, I FINALLY got to re-face them and they turned out magically fabulous! 


{My supplies!} 
I love things that SHINE so I stuck to a 'Glossy' spray paint.  
Plus, shiny shoes are so much cuter!


{My subject} 
I bought these 'Naturalizer' flats about 2 years ago.  
I got bored of the classy 'black' look.
Variety is my style :) 


{The Process}
I took newspaper and stuffed my shoe really well.  
I took the 'Frog tape' and covered up all the inner edges and bottoms soles 
because I don't think that red rimmed feet would look too attractive.  Just sayin'! I also sprayed them outside unless you want to pass out from the fumes (I DO NOT recommend this!)  Try to spray at least 6 inches from the shoe, otherwise you'll get a 'drippy' look which isn't pretty AT ALL.  

Without further ado.... I present to you....

MY MAGICAL RED SHOES! 


So go and try to put some bold color into a pair of boring old shoes! 
Can't wait to slip my big feet into these...

Hubby's response: 'Wow!' 
Me: 'Score!' 




1 comment:

Just Me said...

stopping by from SITS I LOVE your shoes. Seriously. AWESOME

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs