My girl, one day...



My girl, she carries her little heart on her sleeve.

One day, she'll carry her heart to her first love.

My girl, she illustrates her emotions with fine lines and colored pencils.

One day, she'll sketch a drawing for her lover with oil pastels.

My girl, she feels deep empathy for those in need.

One day, she'll hold her hand out to help the elderly.

My girl, she speaks truth and her voice echos like a symphony.

One day, she'll stand before crowds of people and inspire peace and love.

My girl, she can gather the authentic nature of individuals.

One day, she'll embrace those that share a common love with her.

My girl, she is my mirror and my teacher.

One day, she'll learn what I have learned from being her mother,
  
and she'll see the wonder that she cultivated in me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs