My top 10 Etsy Holiday 'Kids' Gifts under $25

There's something to be said about a 'handmade' gift.  Someone took the time to construct, assemble, design or simply stitched every piece of the item with care, passion and love.  I love this about Etsy.  Etsy shops are the home of a true artisan and artisan lover (I believe I am both.)  While I've stumbled upon many, many lovely, inspiring and creative shops loaded with incredible doodads, you can never peruse Etsy enough and not be overjoyed with your 'new' discovery.

Today I've compiled ten of my favorite little potential holiday gifts for children all under $25.  Most of my finds are for girls (sorry, I can't help myself having three of my own!) I hope you find some or all of them interesting! Happy Etsy'ing'!


Super Hero Capes by Super Fly Kidz shop.  
My girls are HUGE fans of super heros (yes, even if they are girls).  
How cute are these hand made capes?! $19.99 is an 'super' deal! 


A sweet 'Holiday' pillow case dress by Mommy & Mia-My Grandmother's Closet shop
I happen to LOVE pillow case dresses 
PLUS they look so adorable in a family 'Holiday' photo! 
$18.00 for a dress sewn with love...


Lalaloopsy custom made doll dress by Alisha's Creations shop
My girls LOVE these adorable dolls & Hello Kitty as well.  
For $14.00 I'm sure any little girl will have a BIG smile on her face! 


I love felt ANYTHING so when I saw this by Mom Engineered shop 
I was practically sold especially at $9.00.  
A great gift for any child that loves art! 

Felt Fruits by Little Fruits shop
My three year old is a lover of imaginative kitchen play 
so these are great for little thinkers like her! 
$8.00 is fabulous! 

Simple wooden guitar puzzle by Grandpa's Woodshop.  
This is a perfectly simple educational toy and the best part is that it's 'natural' wood.  
Lovely at $14.95


Crochet finds are so special and this little beret by Crochet A Smile shop is a darling gift for $15.00


'Peace' matching tees for a sweet girl and her doll is a two for one gift by Ring Salad shop.  
American Girl Dolls are the rave in this household. At $21.99 it's a bargain & handmade!


We cannot have enough hair accessories with all the hair dos going on here.  
These shabby chic barrettes are TOO CUTE 
by My Lemonade Dream shop .  $4.00 is too good to pass up! 


Custom made kiddie apron with accessories by Kid Threads shop. 
A wonderful gift for the playful one or the chef in training! $15.00 is a 'sweet' deal!  

 Hope you've enjoyed my little Etsy finds! Happy Etsy'ing' everyone! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs