Mama's got a list!

Rice Milk
Celery
Spinach
Dark Chocolate
Almonds
Protein Bars

You guessed it! Just some of my grocery items listed up there.

Lists.  I make them all the time.  It keeps me somewhat organized.  They're fueled with energy because in my world, my lists...get. things. done.  No lie.

It's strange and 'magical' all at once because the 'list' itself should only be but a random scribbling that keeps my thoughts in order but no, the lists keep me on track.  They keep me going.  They keep me striving for more.  They keep me focused.

Focused.  That's another hot item on a list.

I must confess, I keep my 'private' lists away from the world.  I tuck them deep within the pages of my notes.  I don't talk about them.  I don't share them.  I don't even remember they exist half the time.  

BUT, today will be different.

I share with you, my Top 10 LIST of Dreams:
  1. Speak French fluently (been at it for 4 years but my lack of 'consistency' needs improvement)
  2. Live in Europe for one year (or longer!)
  3. Trace back to my paternal 'Italian' roots (two generations at least!) and claim Italian citizenship.
  4. Get Syndicated on BlogHer.
  5. Randomly bump into Ryan Reynolds and then ask him for directions to the nearest Starbucks. 
  6. Swim with Dolphins (if I can get over my fear of jumping into the water!)
  7. Publish my Memoir.  
  8. Spend a Christmas holiday in Paris with my husband and three daughters and admire the Eiffel Tower all lit up at night. 
  9. Meet my 'potential' agent at a writer's conference after giving a fabulous elevator pitch of my novel.
  10. Write for Babble.com 
Oh! And it looks like I could scratch one off already! 

4. Get Syndicated on BlogHer.

Nine more to go! Woo-hoo! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs