2011: HAPPY moments




I've catalogued an entire year of all the HAPPIEST and note worthy little moments of my life.  
I do you hope you enjoy and as always, thank you for reading me.

~Mama Scribble's 2011~
♥♥♥♥♥

  • January- My darling and eldest daughter Sabrina turned 7 and my cheeky dog, Miss Goldie turned 9! 
  • February- I completed and turned in my Master's Thesis: 'Confessions of a Legal Secretary' A Novel.  What. A. Feat. 
  • March- I started my 12 week body transformation with P90X. Yeah! 
  • April- I celebrated 8 years of a wonderful and fruitful marriage alongside my one and only.  I love you, crazy! 
  • May- My darling hubby turned 40!
  • June- I completed my kick ass 12 week program with P90X and my results were UH-MAY-ZING!
  • July- My sweet baby girl, Kalina turned 3! I officially graduated with an MFA in Creative Writing! Yay! 
  • August- I grew some nerve and pitched my FIRST parenting article to Babble.com.  I also turned 34! 
  • September- Babble.com published my FIRST parenting article! Yay! I also got my IUD removed, FINALLY
  • October- All three of my girls started taking Gymnastics and they LOVE it! 
  • November- Had a great 'Stay-cation' with my little family during Thanksgiving weekend (we SO needed it!)
  • December- I got syndicated on BlogHer
Here's to a whole year of wonderful moments in my life.  
Even while there are always difficult times and instances, 
it's always nice to remember the ones that made you laugh the hardest, 
smile the sweetest, love the biggest and be contently resting on a meadow of peace.  
Good-bye 2011, you have been so good to me...

2012 is going to be FABULOUS! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs