First



Fabulous is 2012!
The first month of the year holds an assortment of wonder for me.  

Two women that became the closest semblance of a 'mother' to me 
were both born the first month of the year.  Their love seared beauty and wonder in my heart.  

I became a mother for the first time the first month of the year.   

My first born daughter will be turing eight years old in seven days.

The woman who'd later become a pivotal and inspiring soul in my life 
was also born the first month of the year.  
She is the cornerstone to my daughters' sense of family.  
She is an irreplaceable matriarch to me and the epitome of compassion.  
My daughters, her granddaughters, will only know unconditional love from her.  

The first month of the year was the first time I found my 'voice' as a writer.  

Yes, the first month of the year holds wonder for me and I am grateful.  

The first month of the year is a time for new beginnings.  

A time for new creative ventures.  

A time to keep moving forward and allowing opportunities to present themselves.

First, I will allow all the things that are meant to mold 
and meld me in this new year, to take place however they are supposed to.

I celebrate the first month, the first day of the year, 
the first clean slate to start anew, 
the first moment in time and the first day I will declare that 
2012 WILL be FABULOUS

First, cheers! 

2 comments:

Dagmar said...

Thanks for your comment and taking the poll! This post reminds me that I need to finish my New Year's Resolution post :)

Dagmar
Dagmar's momsense

Vanessa Jubis said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to reading you more ;)

Vanessa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs