Mom guilt


I really, really, really hate feeling guilty about most things 'motherhood.'  

Say it with me: 'Mom. Guilt. Sucks.' La, la, la, la, laaaaaaaa, la, la, la, laaaaaaaaa!

So. Over. It.

I often feel torn between house work and time with my girls.  I spend seven out of seven days picking up the house or washing clothes or folding clothes or piling crusty dishes in the sink or blah, blah, blah, blah...

It's the same crap week after week! It is what it is.  This week I decided to ditch all the 'same old housework' for un-guilty time with my girls.  Even if the house stayed messy.  Whatever!

Smell ya later, mom guilt!! Hello three hours at the park on a beautiful day.

This is what I got to enjoy instead.  
Guilt-free moments ♥

Happy faces

THIS is way better than smelly house work

No guilt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs