Homeschool Chronicles-My new series

Okay, so after my whacked out week last week and my serious anxiety issues, I've taken the entire homeshool thing by the braids (because braids is all I make in this household) and I've decided to name it the 'Homeschool Chronicles.'

I'll be doing a weekly Vlog roll (or try to) and show you all how we 'do this' :)

Is it totally dorky to list a ton of videos in ONE post?  Be honest.  I can take it.  No pressure.

Homeschool Chronicles: 
Since the baby is in a three hour 'school skills' program three days a week now, the older two and I were able to do our lessons.  No, I don't feel guilty about putting the baby in an age appropriate program because she's totally LOVING her little school.  So this mama is super duper HAPPY!

Do I still want to put the girls in school? Sure, sometimes.  Not today, though.
In the meantime, I'm getting things done.

Here we are, doing this...A closer look at homeschooling.

 Luna's lesson here.
 

Sabrina's lesson here.
 

Oh come on! Can the potty wait?? Seriously.
 

We had some added 'students' to our group today and sometimes...well...they don't always obey:

 

Silliness is always #1 in my book!  Who says you can't have silly friends?

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs