⋅⋅⋅A picnic by the shore⋅⋅⋅


Hubby wanted us all to spend our very first day of the new year having a little picnic by the shore.

And this is exactly what we did.

I prepared most of the stuff at home like the salad and I pre-marinated the chicken to grill at the picnic.  We brought some wine for us and chocolate caramels for the girls.

We found a perfect little spot and we let the girls play and frolic in the water and later watched the sun set.  Our picnic spot was idyllic.  The start to the new year was near perfect.

It. Was. Fabulous.

The five of us were full of bliss.

I savored every single moment of it.

We brought our personal grill and grilled chicken and asparagus. Yum.

Kalina chilled.  Well, for a short time.

Sabrina combed the water for treasure.  

Kalina was off! Impish grin and all.

The girls frolicked until...

Someone got hurt.  Her feelings, at least.

So. Very. Hurt. Waaaaa! 

Sabrina.  In her own world.

Scheming to get back at them.

Luna.  Happy as can be.

Her plan didn't work.

Strip down time.  Dirty feet too! 

She's telling me that I didn't get all the dirt spots.

I was busy grilling! 

And eating. 

That's me.  Trying to get back to the grill.  

Nope, no grill check.  Luna wanted to show me her treasure.  
I was hubby's muse.

Even if his chicken was getting burnt.

Chicken.  Me.  Go.  Check.  Now!

Treasure hunter.

⋅⋅⋅Love⋅⋅⋅

xoxo

A mama & her babe

My four loves ♥

Sweet baby girl ♥

A lovely day.

A new year.

A picnic by the shore.

The end.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs