Easy Kid Smoothies

Kids and food can be a challenging subject.  Sometimes my girls are in a funky mood about 'eating' food so I'll give them an alternative: Drink a smoothie!

Living in Florida makes for most of our days to be a perfect 'smoothie' day.  Here are two of my easy 'go to' kid smoothie recipes that I whip up quite often.  You can switch up the fruit and make it fun and interesting for them.  Moms need 'easy' solutions!

Mango Delight Smoothie

  • 1 cup of *frozen* mango chunks (either fresh ones you cut up OR from the freezer section.  I prefer the fresher variety)
  • 1 cup of Vanilla (unsweetened) almond milk. (mangos have a ton of natural sugar already)
  • 4 to 5 ice cubes
Add all the ingredients to your blender (I have a VitaMix) and mix at high speed.



Next is my:


Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie: (I like this one a lot because of the protein) 

  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2 TBSP of Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy)
  • 1 cup of Vanilla (unsweetened) Almond Milk
  • 4 to 5 ice cubes

Add all the ingredients to your blender and mix at high speed.


You'll see, they'll be asking for more.  Enjoy! 

*This post was not sponsored nor was I compensated. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs