Double date & strippers

So we planned a double date with some long time friends of ours.  My girlfriend and I have been friends since back when I worked as a legal secretary (12 years ago.)  

It was fun for a change to go out with another couple and have *adult* conversation.  Most of our date nights are just us two.  Actually, it took us all about 15 minutes of talking about our kids to later segue into *adult* content.

After a fabulous sea food tower appetizer and one round of white wine for us four, we somehow ended up talking about strippers.  Yes, strippers.


Of course, I HAD to tweet the convo (with just a teeny buzz going.)  I was practically wiping off ALL of my liquid eyeliner and thick mascara from my eyes from the sheer laughter as I watched my girlfriend's face contort into all shapes from the comments DH was making.  I won't even describe what her husband's face looked like.  More like, eyes. wide. shut. 

It was amusing and it definitely gave me an ab workout while sitting at the table.  It made for an unusual topic, as well as a 'peek' into the life of *some* strippers.

   
After an ass dragging anxiety filled week of mine, our Saturday night double date was just what the doctor ordered.  We enjoyed every ounce of it including each drop of vino.  


Parents need to re-charge and feel *normal* every now and again.  Cheers to a fabulous double date night with fabulous friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs