The trouble at night

It always happens.  At night.  The NEED to be creative.  The NEED to stay awake and work and write and edit and start or finish and do what I NEED to do.

Creativity always strikes at the oddest hours and moments.  It's at its best... at night.
Of course it is, silly goose!

My creativity.  My sanity.  My thrill.  My passion.  The ebb and flow of... me.  

So I end up going to bed very late.  Nothing sooner than 1:00 a.m.  Sometimes as late as 4:00 a.m.


Then I'm a mess in the morning but I have no choice.
I have to get my ass moving because three little girls are counting on me.

They count on me.  Sometimes, that's scary.

I count on my creativity.  It keeps me thriving, wanting, searching and breathing for more.

The girls bring creativity to me.
At any given moment, hour, minute or tantrum, they ARE creativity with 50% of my DNA.

There IS creativity in everything that surrounds me.

I love this.

But dammit, the trouble at night...when I can't sleep....

Creativity takes over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs