Another year...



Thirty-four years ago, at 1:25 a.m. on Thursday, August 4, 1977 and after fourteen hours of labor, my mother gave birth to me in Jamaica Hospital in Queens, New York.  I was her third daughter and she was twenty-two years old.  My mother tells me that I was her longest and most difficult labor but she proudly says that she did it drug-free.  She says that I didn't want to come out but that she just couldn't wait to meet me which I now think was so sweet.

So here's to another year of my life.  Another trip around the sun.  Another lovely journey of growing and learning about myself.  Another thank you, Mom, for gestating me, birthing me and doing the very best that you could as my Mom.  Thank you to my readers for gifting me with your comments, subscriptions and friendship here on this open book of a journal.  I am forever grateful...

I'll share pics and cute stories of my day with you! Stay tuned...


With gratitude,
Vanessa Jubis~


'The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.' Lucille Ball~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday i hope u had a wonderful day full of joy and good memories i'm so glad u were born :)!!!! lourdes

Holly McCord said...

Happy Birthday!!! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs