Etsy {felt finds}

I've told you before how much I love felt, right?  Well, I LOVE felt and I'm always amazed at all the lovely and fabulous handmade things you can find on Etsy.  I've compiled a number of cool 'felt finds' straight from Etsy that perhaps you may want to take peek at.


Cute felt animals  These look easy enough to make as a quick project.  



Yummy pumpkin felt pie just in time for Fall.


Adorable felt purse.  I love unique finds like these.  


                      

 Felt mobile  perfect for a child's room.


Felt flower bouquet that'll delight anyone's day.  




Baby ballerina felt slippers




Modern felt decorative pillow (love the contrast here!)


This felt wreath is perfect for Fall and it can even been kept up for Thanksgiving.  

Hope you enjoy my favorite felt finds on Etsy! Happy felt hunting! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs