Dragonfly lady

If there is one little thing I adore, it's dragonflies.  I so love the simple beauty of them.  I received two exquisite gifts for my birthday last week and I want to share them here with you.  They were given to me by someone I consider to be my soul mother because her and I are kindred spirits and she occupies that space in my heart that only a soul daughter can cherish.  She's very, very special to me.  She appreciates and knows how much I LOVE dragonflies and she's always given me beautifully hand crafted items with this amazing little creature included in it.  Here is what she lovingly gave me.


hand crafted tiny bead dragonfly earrings.  they are spectacular and I've gotten so many compliments when I've worn them!




isn't this simply gorgeous?! this plate is hand made by an artist in Santa Fe, NM.  
their store is called Rainbow Gate


The beauty of it made me cry...happy tears... 


I'm enjoying these unique gifts.  Thank you to my soul mother for her love... 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs