Felt finds ♥

Did I tell you that I LOVE felt?  Well, I LOVE felt and all the ways that you can get creative with it.  The coolest felt I've seen lately is about to be revealed.  What a beautiful fabric, texture and versatility felt has.  I visited one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie, and as I always do, I went and scanned the SALE items first.  I was so, so thrilled to find, tucked away behind some chic dessert plates, a basket filled with 'felted soaps' that are handmade!  These are such a gem of a find and the best part was the $3.95 ea. price tag.  These little guys normally go for $14.00! So I snatched up 6 of them.  I was in frugal felt heaven! Now did you know 'Wool has natural anti-fungal properties and will retain its freshness?'  I can't wait to use them! My girls are going to love these too because they are 100% natural with real essential oils and botanical ingredients (they love lavender essential oil probably because I add some drops in their warm baths).  What's also kinda cool is that the felt will serve as a nice little soft cloth for their skin.

felt wrapped soap 'citrus blossom' mmmm...can you smell that?! 



my new little collection (am I a felt fanatic?) 


♥ Vanessa

2 comments:

Holly McCord said...

Cool! And so very cute! I wanna look for some of these too! :)

Vanessa Jubis said...

They smell fabulous! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs