{cupcakes} by little hands

I wear many hats.  I believe most parents wear many hats.  I'm a wife, mother, writer, worrier, baker, thinker, creator, sewer (as in needle & thread), crafter, sister, friend, daughter, diplomat, niece, granddaughter, skeptic, poet...I can go on but I don't want to tire you.  Eh, didn't think so.


On most days I feel like the mad hatter with a collection of topsy turvy hats propped on my head that are about to topple over at any given moment.  I have a love for many things but sometimes I simply need to watch my children enjoy something I love to do.

Without further ado...  

A sneak peek at my three little lovely ladies using their little hands to decorate their own little cupcakes.


they pick and frost


they frost em' faster than me!


yup, that pink frosting has all the junk you can contain in one small jar


lotus pose and cupcake frosting


luna can't decide which one looks prettier


I love the way she frosts in her meditative poses


focus.  serious focus.


sabrina loves sprinkles...  who doesn't?


candy dots! 


kalina would rather eat the frosting and skip the cupcake


yum, yum, yum...


I guarantee you that she'll hate me for putting up this 'chomp' picture of her 
when she's, say, 20 years old.  
sorry Sabrina, had to document this one... my little ladybug...


fun and laughter and cupcakes too!


they're happy as a frosted cupcake with sprinkles! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs